10 Rules that a Gentleman Abides by..
1. A gentleman says “please” and “thank you,” readily and often.
2. A gentleman does not disparage the beliefs of others-whether they relate to matters of faith, politics, or sports teams.
3. A gentleman always carries a handkerchief, and is ready to lend it, especially to a weeping lady, should the need arise.
4. A gentleman never allows a door to slam in the face of another person, male or female, young or old, absolute stranger or longtime best friend.
8. A gentleman keeps his leather shoes polished and his fingernails clean.
9. A gentleman admits when he is wrong.
10. A gentleman does not pick a fight.
Meeting all your real estate needs!
Hello there!! My name is Andy Kogan and a guest blogger for this site. I am a Realtor with WeichertÃ¯Â¿Â½, Realtor’s, Graham – Welch. I am a Kansas City Metro area Native and a life-long resident. I have years of experience dealing with a wide spectrum of individuals and their individual needs.
LET MY KNOWLEDGE OF THE METRO AREA WORK FOR YOU!!