More About the Professional:
Alyx got her start in real estate in 2000 in Orlando, FL. Having learned the business in a fast-paced, high-volume competitive market, she understands the importance of strong negotiation skills, responsiveness and patience.
Upon relocating to Northampton in 2006, she continued to work in real estate. She has extensive market knowledge, strong community ties and has become a multi-million dollar producer in the Pioneer Valley. Whether working with buyers or sellers, Alyx has a professional, client-centered focus. Past clients have described her as hard-working, calm, organized, fun and dedicated...a go-getter!
Alyx holds a bachelor's degree from UMass-Amherst, and a MA Real Estate Broker's License. She is a member of
- the Realtor Association of Pioneer Valley (RAPV)
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors (MAR)
- MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- a recent member of Northampton's Housing Partnership
Professional Category: Real Estate Agent