More About the Professional:
Why YOU should trust The Hotchkiss Group with your next Real Estate transaction:
- Business of the Year (2016) awarded by the Tampa Bay Diversity Chamber of Commerce
- Community Champion of the Year (2017)
- The Tampa Bay area has been my home for over 30 years - I know the neighborhoods and will be able to work with you to find the perfect home.
- I sell Real Estate in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee and Sarasota counties.
- My team is eager to assist you with the sale or purchase of a home in a low stress environment.
- Top 1% in closed sales in the Keller Williams Tampa Bay Market- over 225 homes sold, totaling over 40 million since 2013.
- Ranked in the top 20 Realtors in Pinellas County (out of over 7,500 members)- I am a Full Time Agent dedicated to serve your real estate needs.
- Relocation Specialist- I have helped over 80 couples & families relocate to the Tampa Bay area in the last 2 years.
- I'm a nice guy! - with testimonials to back it up.
Tampa Bay's Gay community intertwines a collection of diverse neighborhoods, spanning two counties with concentrations in St. Petersburg's Grand Central District and Tampa's Ybor City.
St. Petersburg boasts 360 days of sunshine per year. The weather is perfect for enjoying a day at the beach, bicycle riding, tennis, or entertaining one of the many restaurants, bars, eclectic retailers, galleries, or coffee shops. But we're not all play, St, Petersburg is home to five accredited universities with a favorable business climate, including two fortune 500 companies.
Our community is rapidly expanding. This year St. Pete is hosting our 14th Annual Pride Street Festival and Promenade where downtown will see an estimated 100,000 attendees. And hundreds of other events are held throughout the year. As we continue to grow, St. Petersburg is without question, "a fun, gay friendly city."
Professional Category: Real Estate Agent