More About the Professional:
If you are considering relocating, acquiring a second home or condo in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area, you need a Real Estate Agent that understands the emotional and financial aspects of the Real Estate transaction. I have over 20 years of Real Estate Investing and Sales experience.
I believe that my success over the past two decades has been built on a foundation that includes:
- The support of past clients and their referrals.
- My ability to listen to you and ask the right questions to make sure I know what you want to achieve.
- My patience that allows you, the time you need to find the right property and make the right decision.
- My win-win negotiating skills that get the best value for you as a buyer and the most money for you as a sellers.
- My attention to detail that assures your transactions close smoothly and on time.
- My willingness to communicate openly, and always diplomatically, with all parties
- Full-time Professional Real Estate Agent serving the east side and beach neighborhoods of Fort Lauderdale, Wilton Manors, Oakland Park, Hollywood & Pompano Beach
- Licensed Real Estate Agent Since 1994
- Over 20 Years of Real Estate Investing and Sales Experience
- Certified Public Accountant
- BA in Accounting
- 1980 Graduate, Michigan State University
- 30 Years of Business and Financial Experience
- Specializing in the marketing & selling of luxury waterfront homes, high rise condominiums & investment properties
Broward County has one of the largest GLBT Communities in the Country. Wilton Manors, with a Gay Mayor and Majority Gay City Council and Fort Lauderdale are well know to the GLBT community, but all of the S. Florida values diversity and is welcoming to the GLBT Community. During the early 2000's rapidly rising property values priced many gay individuals and couples out of the market.
The down turn in prices over the last 5 years has made real estate in South more affordable then at any time that I can remember. You can start your search right now before values begin to rise, at my website and you can sign up for my automatic email service so you'll be first to know when a property comes on the market or its' price is reduced.
If you have any questions regarding our wonderful life style in Greater Fort Lauderdale or property in South Florida email me or call me. I love meeting new people and sharing my knowledge and experience with you.
Professional Category: Real Estate Agent