Make a Fixer-Upper Your Dream Home

Fixer-UpperWant to find your dream home? It could be a fixer-upper – Joshua Beach tells you how to finance it to get the most out of your remodel. The Washington Blade reports:

The Federal Housing Administration (FHA), which is part of the Department of Urban Development (HUD), offers a “Section 203k” loan intended to provide financing for both the purchase and renovation of eligible properties. The 203k program is essentially a decorator-allowance loan that gives you the ability to make the renovations that you want, without having to pay out-of-pocket. These renovations include things as small as replacing carpets and painting, up to knocking down walls and more extensive projects.

See the details at the link above.

Click here for gay realtors, mortgage lenders, and other real estate professionals.