Honolulu Gay Real Estate Agent - Hawaii, USA
Company: Coldwell Banker Realty
4211 Waialae Avenue Suite 9000,
Honolulu, Hawaii, 96816, USA
|Phone: 1 808 772-6738
Cell: 1 808 772-6738
Clientele Welcomed: Bisexual, Gay Men, Lesbian, Non-Binary, Straight, Transgender
Area Served: Oahu, Ewa Beach, Hawaii Kai, Honolulu, Kahala, Kailua, Kakaako, Kaneohe, Kapolei, Manoa, Pearl City
Honolulu Gay Realtor Representing Buyers and Sellers
Raymond is a Honolulu gay Realtor who started in the real estate business in 2010. Experience with the military, the first-time home buyer, international clientele, the investor, and the luxury market.
His past working experience in the sales and accounting fields have enabled him to excel in the real estate career.
He obtained both his Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and a Master’s Degree in Accounting from Hawaii Pacific University. Two essential skills needed for your own business. He earned these certifications/designations.
* At Home with Diversity (AHWD) – An NAR certification earned to work effectively with a diverse pool of clientele.
* Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) – Having the knowledge to develop international real estate business via networking and research.
* Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) – Having the skills, knowledge, experience, competence, and confidence required by affluent clientele
* Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) – Highest credential award in the residential sales.
* Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) – Professional expertise and competence in determining property values.
Raymond was consistently nominated for the Aloha ‘Āina REALTOR Award Program. Honolulu Magazine Voted Best in Real Estate. He is a member of FIABCI (an International Real Estate Federation), AREAA (Asian Real Estate Association), and the Chinese Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii.
Originally from Singapore. Raymond has called Hawaii home since 1991. He is professional, detail-oriented, patient, responsive, a good listener, hardworking, and trustworthy. His passions include personal fitness, stamp collecting, traveling the world, dining, and wine tasting.
Presently, a sales consultant for The Park on Keeaumoku, a new residential condominium community in Honolulu, Hawaii.
If you're looking for a Honolulu gay Realtor, give Raymond a call.