Periodically we’ll feature one of our real estate professionals here to let our readers know about some great Realtors, Mortgage Brokers, and Other Real Estate Professionals.
I know you have literally thousands of Portland realtors you can choose from for your next Portland real estate sale. As a licensed psycho-therapist for ten years prior to my real estate career I know wading through the masses can be intimidating. I hope this will help!
Top Ten Things Your Realtor Should Do For You:
10) Know the ups and downs of the real estate market
9) Be experienced at analyzing market trends
8) Know the unique characteristics of each Portland neighborhood
7) Provide easy internet search tools for buyers
6) Provide up to date instant information on sold homes in your neighborhood
5) Help you with real estate investment opportunities
4) Understand the financial and tax implications of buying or selling property
3) Lead you through complicated transactions including foreclosure and bank owned sales
2) Bring extensive advanced credentials to the table (owner/principal broker, ABR, GRI accreditation)
1) Make a mean maritini